Ski Area Guide
- Ski, Snowboard, Snowscoot, Snowmoto are allowed to ride in Niseko Tokyu Grand HIRAFU area.
Sleds, snow decks, snow striders, air boards, snow racers, snow kites, etc. are not allowed to ride or use in Niseko Tokyu Grand HIRAFU area.
- Please inquire if you need more information.
Small Unmanned Aerial Devices and Specified Aerial Vehicle are PROHIBITED
- Flying over, around, or potentially affecting the Niseko Tokyu Grand HIRAFU resort's ski slopes, lifts, and other facilities is prohibited except with special permission. There are many skiers and passersby one the ski slopes and facilities, and in the unlikely event of a collision withe a person or property, extensive damage could occur. This prohibition applies to avoiding collisions with people or property due to sudden strong winds, radio communication problems, malfunction. pilot error, or other safety reasons.
・Flying a small unmanned aircraft under control or automatic operation
- Unmanned air planes (radio-controlled airplanes, etc.)
- Unmanned gliders, unmmanned rotorcraft(drones, etc.)
- Unmanned airships, etc.
・Flying by a person using specified aeronautical equipment
- Hang glider
- Paraglider, etc.
- ・No person is permitted to take off or land on the Resort's property using specified aeronautical devices or small unmanned aerial vehicles.
- ・No person is permitted to ride the lifts and gondolas with specified aeronautial equipment.