Frequently asked Questions
Here we answer the questions our customers ask most. Click the questions to see the answers.
Questions about luggage
- Can I send my skis and other luggage to the resort?
- Acceptance period: from 12/10/2022 to 4/2/2023
Hours of acceptance: 8:20 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Please send by prepaid or return shipping. We will not accept packages by cash-on-delivery. Niseko Tokyu Grand HIRAFU Welcome center
Address: 9-31, Niseko Hirafu 1-jo 3-chome, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Remarks: Fill out your arrival date.
Questions about arriving at and leaving the Hotel Niseko Alpen.
- What is check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in is at 15:00. Check out is at 11:00. An additional fee will be charged for late check-outs. Please let us know if you plan to check out late when making reservations.
- Do you have any parking lots? Do they require reservations?
- The ski resort parking lot in front of the hotel may be used free of charge. Parking lot usage does not require a reservation.
- Are there shuttles to the resort from the JR train station?
- As there are fewer buses from Kutchan Station, our nearest station, between April and November,
we will come to pick you up where possible if you contact us in advance. During the ski season, please use public buses.
- Can I store my luggage before check-in and after check-out?（Hotel Niseko Alpen guests only.）
- We will hold luggage for our guests free of charge before check-in and after check-out.
- How do I send my skis and other luggage to the Hotel Niseko Alpen?（Hotel guests only.）
- Fill out an invoice in the way shown below. Since we do not use any particular transport company, please use a company convenient for you.Hotel Niseko Alpen
Address: 204 Aza Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun Hokkaido, JAPAN
Remarks: Fill out your check in date.
- Can I use the large spa after checking out?
- Our large spa is available free of charge to guests who have checked out and want to relax after skiing, snowboarding, rafting, or hiking.
If you need a towel, we rent out bath towels for ?200 and face towels for \100.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- All major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and Diners Club cards can be used to pay for lodging, food and drink, shopping, and rental gear.
Questions about staying at the Hotel Niseko Alpen.
- Do the rooms include hair dryers?
- Yes, we provide hair dryers in all guest rooms.
- Do the rooms include refrigerators?
- Yes, we provide 1-door refrigerators in all guest rooms. They will be empty, so please fill them up with whatever you like from the gift shops and vending machines.
- Can video cameras be hooked up guest room TVs?
- There are video connectors on the back of TVs in every guest room. Please bring your own cables as none are provided.
- What amenities are offered at the hotels?
- Every guest room includes a yukata, bath towels, face towels, shampoo, rinse, body soap, toothbrush, shaving razor, and hair dryer. Please ask the front desk if you need a shower cap or hairbrush.
- Do the hotels provide Internet access?
- Wi-fi Internet access is available in and just outside the front lobby, Cowbell tea room, and Edelweiss restaurant. (Free) Guest rooms feature fiber-optic Internet connections.
Guests staying in the New Wing
We provide ethernet cables in each room for connecting your own computer to the Internet. (As the cables provided are short, please bring a longer cable if you would like to use your computer on the bed or other location.)
Guests staying in the Main Building
Connecting to the Internet requires a special modem and cable. These can be rented from the front desk.
- *Supplies are limited.
- *We do not offer computer rentals.
- Can I wear yukata in the restaurant?
- Yukata can be worn anywhere inside the hotels, except the restaurants. Relax and make yourself comfortable.
- Are children allowed to use the pool by themselves?
- Children of elementary school age or younger may not get in the pool alone. Please ensure they are accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Are your hotels easily accessible for wheelchair users?
- The hotel has ramps in several locations as well as elevators to make getting around convenient. Japanese-western style rooms in the Main Building feature separate toilets and baths and no step up into the toilet area, which may make these rooms easier to use. The Western-style rooms in the New Wing, by contrast, feature unit baths and may be less convenient for wheelchair users. Please feel free to let us know any requests you may have when making reservations so that we can ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
- Do you offer coin laundry services?
- On the same floor as the pool in the basement of the New Wing, we provide two pairs of washing machines and dryers.(Washing machines cost \200, dyers \100 for 30 minutes)