You can select a fulfilling program based on your own personal goals.
Have fun improving your skills on the world’s best powder snow.
The Niseko Grand HIRAFU Snow School offers lesson programs to all levels, from first timers to advanced skiers & snowboarders. With kids lessons, adult lessons, powder snow guides, early powder lessons & nature hiking programs, the school has something to keep everyone having a great time. Our school staff love teaching & understand the importance of connecting with every student. In this way, ski school instructors aim not only to pass on technical skill, but also ensure an enjoyable experience by focusing on communication with each individual student. Why not take a couple of lessons at the Grand HIRAFU Snow School this season?
Discount Lift Ticket Sets
The first timer (level 1) lesson fee covers the use of the lift during the lesson. For all other lessons, you can purchase a discount lift ticket, which will be valid for use during the lesson, at the ski school.
*Please purchase your lift ticket at the ski school when registering for your lesson.
- Rental Discount
- Ski & snowboard school students receive a special discount for Grand HIRAFU Mt. Resort rental stores.
- Kids and Junior lesson with lunch
- For an extra 2,000 yen children (under the age of elementary school) can receive lunch during their full-day lesson. Children will also be supervised during lunch time.
SAJ CertifiedNiseko Grand Hirafu Snow School
|Open||Sun. Nov. 23, 2016 to Sun. May. 7, 2017
Group Lessons : Dec. 3, 2016 to Apr. 2, 2017
|Registration location||.Base Ski Center|
|Registration cut-off||Please register at least 30 min. prior to the start of the lesson|
- *Please gather at the lesson start point 10 minutes before the lesson start time.
- *Lessons have a maximum number of students. Once reached, registration will be closed.
- *A separate fee applies to cancellations.
Booking & Inquiries
|NISEKO Grand HIRAFU Snow School|
|Address||〒044-0081 204 Aza-Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido|
|Telephone/FAX number||TEL:+81-136-22-0921 / FAX:+81-136-22-0229|
|Operating hours||8:30 - 16:30(open every day during the operating period)|
*For inquiries by phone, please contact us during our business hours.
Bookings and Cancellations
- Please sign up at the respective school by 30 minutes before the lesson start time. The school may cancel your lessons in case of last-minute or late arrivals. If you will be late, please contact the school.
- If you've enrolled your child (elementary school age or younger) in a lesson, please pick them up at the meeting place when the lesson finishes. If you will be late, please contact the school.
- If you have any medical conditions, food allergies (for lessons with lunch included), or any other health concerns, please inform us when applying for lessons.
- If you've reserved lessons over multiple days, please be aware that the instructors may be different for each day. Thank you for your understanding.
- Cancellations incur 50% of the lesson fee if made the day before the lesson, 100% of the lesson fee if made on the day of the lesson or in case of no-shows.
- The lessons may be cancelled due to weather conditions. You will not be charged a cancellation fee in this case.
- If the customer does not show up after 15 minutes past the planned lesson time, it will be
considered a cancellation and the instructor may be allocated to another lesson.
In that case, the full cancellation fee applies.
- Be aware of the dangers of snow sports or activities in natural environments, and obey the ski area rules and regulations.
- The lesson fees cover insurance for injuries sustained during the lesson.
- During lessons, wear appropriate snow sportswear (top and bottom), headgear (e.g. a hat or helmet), goggles or sunglasses, and gloves. If you don't wear appropriate headgear, you won't be able to take the lesson.
- For safety, our ski school recommends wearing helmets, especially for children.